Tuesday, 5 March 2013

Tuesday Treasures - Pier 7 Craft

Today's Accessories Ahoy Challenge was a superb octopus and anchor bracelet. I thought that today I would show you some of my favourites from the lovely Samantha of Pier 7 Craft who has an incredible Etsy shop filled with handmade beauties. Please go on and check out all the pieces.

Here are my top five.


First up is this ornate Antique Silver Scissor Bracelet.


Second is the Grace Butterfly Brooch that captures the beauty and grace of these amazing creatures.


Third we have this unusual Retro Bicycle Cord Bracelet.


Fourth is this fun Starbucks Caramel Pin Brooch for those of us who can never get enough of coffee.


Finally is the beautiful Silver Leaf Branch with Owl Bracelet. Owl jewellery is everywhere but this one feels so unique.

So I hope you love it and feel inspired to check out more. These are but a few. She has many many more creative goodies.






No comments:

Post a Comment